Information on This Website
The information on this Website is owned by or licensed to WDS. This Website enables you to find out more about us and our business. Should you need to contact us, please email us at: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Views and opinions expressed in this Website cannot be taken as fact. The commentary provided by WDS is based on currently available information and on certain assumptions which may be subject to change without notice.
The content of this Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or amount to a solicitation or incitement of offer to buy or sell, our services. It does not constitute financial, legal, accounting or tax advice to any user and should not be relied upon as such.
The distribution of the information contained on this Website in certain other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and, accordingly, persons who access it are required to inform themselves of and to comply with any such restrictions. You should proceed into this Website only if you have satisfied yourself that the country in which you are based imposes no prohibitions or restrictions on the distribution of the promotional material on this Website.
The download or distribution of the information contained in this Website may be restricted by law and persons who access it are required to inform themselves and comply with any such restrictions.
Access to This Website
Law and Jurisdiction
You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this Website.
Limitation of Liability
- Our liability to you for death or injury resulting from our negligence shall not be limited or excluded.
- You agree that under no circumstances shall our total aggregate liability for any event of default exceed CAD$100 for any number of events of default during any calendar year.
- We shall not be liable to you in respect of any event of default resulting in loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss (including such loss or damage suffered by you as a result of an action brought by a third party) even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring the same.
- None of the above provisions shall affect any statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded (including rights under any applicable consumer protection legislation). However, in such case our obligation, where permitted by law, will be limited to the re-supply of the relevant content or service to you.
- None of the above provisions shall confer any right or remedy upon you to which you would not otherwise be legally entitled.
No warranty is made as to information included within this Website or its integrity.
Information included within this Website (including any expression of opinion or forecast) has been derived from sources believed by WDS to be reliable. As information posted on this Website is current only as at the date it is first posted, it may not be true or complete when viewed by you. We use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the content of our Website is up to date and accurate. However, WDS is providing the Website on an "as is, as available" basis. Neither we nor our associates represent or warrant (and hereby exclude to the extent permitted by law any warranty which may otherwise be implied) that the content of our Website is up to date, accurate, reliable, complete, timely, uninterrupted, secure, that the Website operates without error or that it will be free from viruses or other harmful elements or suitable for your required purposes, whether or not you have previously told us what that purpose is. Neither we nor our associates will be responsible for or have any liability to you for losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or otherwise) arising in any way for errors or omissions in, or the use of or reliance upon the information.
Intellectual Property Rights
We or our licensors are the owners of the intellectual property rights that appear in the content of this Website, including any and all registered and unregistered trademarks, logos, get ups and copyrights used on this Website ("Website Intellectual Property"). The domain names “worlddigitalservices.com” & "blancconferencing.com" are registered by WDS and/or its affiliates. You acknowledge that the Website Intellectual Property cannot be used without the prior written consent of WDS.
This Website is protected by copyright. Except where otherwise noted, all items that appear within this Website are the copyright of WDS including the design, text, graphics and arrangement of the items. Permission is hereby granted to copy electronically and print in hard copy portions of our Website for the sole purpose of using our Website as an information source.
Use of the Website
You may retrieve and display content of this Website on a computer screen and print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on a disk but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network and only for your personal non-commercial use.
Except as expressly set out in this clause you may not reproduce, modify, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of this Website. In particular you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of WDS:
- redistribute any of the Website content; or
- remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of the Website content made under these terms.
Requests to publish and distribute the content of this Website should be addressed to the Legal Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk of Transmission
You should be aware that the internet is not a completely secure or reliable transmission medium and may accordingly give rise to higher risk of manipulation or attempted fraud.
Neither WDS nor any of its affiliates accepts any liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the products or services referred to herein. WDS does not accept any liability in relation to the confidentiality or security of email communication.